cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bchoate
Occasional Member - Level 2

Expense reports submitted without having a valid bank account set up

I am new to supporting Concur and one of the open issues that I inherited was a user recently joined the company and had traveled a few weeks for work, using his own credit card before he received his company card for business travel.  

He wasn't aware that he needed a bank account set up in Concur for direct deposit expense reimbursements.  

He now has his bank info entered and has been reimbursed for several expense reports since he had the bank account set up.  

But his first 4 reports are still hung up and are not being reprocessed, and we can't edit or update them to get them to flow through normaly now.  

What do we need to do to get these reports reprocessed and paid through the normal process now that the bank account information has been set up?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bchoate could you send me a private message with the name of the employee and the report names of the four reports if you have them, please? To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) then the message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bchoate could you send me a private message with the name of the employee and the report names of the four reports if you have them, please? To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) then the message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bchoate
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks Kevin, I sent you a message...