cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrankV
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense report not being auto approved

I submitted my expense and the status was changed to auto approve. It has been sitting there for 2 days. How long does it take for the expense to be paid to AMEX?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FrankV I looked at your expense report. It is currently sitting in a Pending Cost Object Approval status. This means the designated person for the Project Code listed on your report header needs to approve the report to move it along the workflow to ultimately get paid. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FrankV I looked at your expense report. It is currently sitting in a Pending Cost Object Approval status. This means the designated person for the Project Code listed on your report header needs to approve the report to move it along the workflow to ultimately get paid. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ethree
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Mr. Kevin,

I also have the same case, I have submitted 7 expenses in a same day, 4 of them already in  'Sent for payment status' but the other 3 expenses status is 'Status changed from Submitted & Pending Approval to Auto Approved' and it's been stuck in that status for 3 days now. Would you please help to look at my expense report also? thank you

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ethree I see your reports as currently in an "Under Review" status. I'm not sure what this means or how long this takes at your company as all companies do things differently.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey