cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rozz02vz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense report in pre-pay Review status

Hello, 

I have submitted a travel report and in the Audit Trail section it gets stuck after "Status changed from Submitted & Pending Approval to Auto Approved".

The first report was created on 16th of June and no news since then. I've asked my manager and he didn't get any information/mail about my report. Yesterday I've deleted that report and created a new one and it's in the same state. Currently in the Report header section I can see the "Pre-pay Review" for Approval Status, and my manager still didn't get any news. 

Does anyone know what can I do, who can I contact?

Thanks,

Alexandra Nutu

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rozz02vz in looking at your previous reports, they also went through Pre-pay Review. I would just give it a couple more days to see if it progresses through to the next status. It looks like some manager approvals are skipped if certain conditions of the report are met, that might be why your manager never received any notification. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rozz02vz in looking at your previous reports, they also went through Pre-pay Review. I would just give it a couple more days to see if it progresses through to the next status. It looks like some manager approvals are skipped if certain conditions of the report are met, that might be why your manager never received any notification. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.