cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aswin_Kapi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense report error

I get the following error when I am submitting my professional membership expense. I cannot find any button / link which lets me attach this. The only button I can find is the one for "receipts". I have attached the approved request form in the "receipts" section and the error still persists. Please advise.

- Please attach the completed and approved Professional Memberships Request Form, which is available on the Hive.
4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aswin_Kapi did the error appear when you created the expense or when you tried to submit the expense report? Is the error denoted by a yellow triangle or a red circle?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Aswin_Kapi

Hi Kevin,

Error occured when I created the report and prior to submission. 

It is denoted by a yellow triangle.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aswin_Kapi Yellow Exceptions do not prevent report submission. They are simply reminders/warnings. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Aswin_Kapi

Hi Kevin. I was able to submit, but my manager did not approve it as he wanted the error / exception to be fixed. The issue is - I have the document required. However, I need to know where to attach it to get rid of this error. For now, the only place I can attach is "receipts". Is there a way to remove this error or it is merely a comment for observation?