cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rupeshgovil
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense report - Payment declined on Corporate Card

Hello Team

I book a travel using Concur with payment method selected as my corporate card. I got the confirmation of my booking , but soon after I got an email that my transaction is declined on my card. 

I checked with card vendor, they say my card Is blocked due to some corporate regulations. My question is, since the transaction did not go though via my card, where will this expense be billed ? I can see the expense in my concur report, but I doubt I will see a transaction on my card, so how am I supposed to build this expense ?

Thanks

Rupesh

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rupeshgovil the expense you see (without me seeing it) could just be itinerary item. I don't believe it is an actual card charge, especially since your card was declined. If you take a screenshot of the item for me, I can tell you for sure. 

Likely, you could just delete the item. I'd need to see if first, though.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
venturg
Occasional Member - Level 1

quick question. my corporate card is unavailable because of a due payment, I have already summitted the expenses but I'm still on training. can I use my personal credit card for my expenses and after the training summitted?