cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keony
New Member - Level 1

Expense reimbursment taking longer

keony_0-1724358772380.png

why am I getting this message on my concur and my expense is taking longer but my colleagues dont have this message and they receive their reimbursement faster than me? If this was a company issue why is it a select that this has been happening to? And my expenses get rejected and I have to resubmit it constantly now. 

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @keony 

The screenshot you have provided is of the company notes, which are maintained at the employee group level. The reason you see the message but your colleagues do not is likely because they are not in the same employee group as you. Employee groups are usually defined by company, country, department, or business line, and this strategy is determined by the company.

If your expense reports are taking longer to process than expected, I recommend reaching out to your company helpdesk or Concur administrator. They should be able to provide tips to expedite the review process for your expense reports or explain the reasons for any extended processing times.

Hope this helps!

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
keony
New Member - Level 1

We are all on the same level, and I'm higher than 1 but we are in the same department and building, also same location. How can I reach the company helpdesk and concur administrators, even the higher up and my directs is not sure why this is happening, this did not happened until I transfered. Is there a way I can reach the approvers? because this is taking away from me with my team for Employee relation/Team Engagement.