cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I636703
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense reimbursement

Good Morning,

I submitted a request over three weeks ago on June 21, 2021. Today is July 13, 2021, I am still waiting for an approval. Please provide status update. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@I636703 I looked at your report and the status is Pending External Validation. This is an extra review step your company has implemented and it happens outside of the SAP Concur system. Because of this, we cannot say when it will move forward. Best thing to do is reach out to either your direct manager or someone in your Finance/Accounting department and ask them if they have any sort of time frame. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@I636703 I looked at your report and the status is Pending External Validation. This is an extra review step your company has implemented and it happens outside of the SAP Concur system. Because of this, we cannot say when it will move forward. Best thing to do is reach out to either your direct manager or someone in your Finance/Accounting department and ask them if they have any sort of time frame. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
isabelz01
New Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin, 

Maybe you can help me too. I submitted a request of reimbursement first week of October 2022 and until now I don't have update. My manager approved it already and Finance too but I haven't received the money. Do I need to put my bank details in concur in order to be debited directly or is it connected to my company profile bank details? Thanks in advance.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@isabelz01 most likely your bank details are tied to your company bank profile details. If they were supposed to be entered in SAP Concur, you would have not been able to submit your report.

Best option is to speak to someone in your Finance department about it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey