cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kduncan
New Member - Level 1

Expense payments

All of my expenses are set at payment confirmed, yet I have still not received any payments to my bank account, from the 22nd April to date??? I have asked about bank account details and they are correct, so what is going on??

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kduncan this question is better asked to someone in your Accounting or Finance Departments. They are usually the ones in charge of final approvals and reimbursement payments. They can also better explain how your company is doing reimbursements. For example, if your company has accounting software it uses, or is there an ERP system where reimbursement payment demands feed to or if your company is using Expense Pay. There are various ways companies reimburse and many different procedures companies use, so asking your company will likely yield a much better explanation that what you would get here. Responses here would be speculation only, since we cannot see how your company is doing reimbursements.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.