cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sainaik
Occasional Member - Level 3

Expense pay

Hi All,

I wanted to understand the expense pay process. can any one please help me understand overall process for expense pay as to how the employee/card companies get paid through concur pay?

Regards,

Saikripa Naik

7 REPLIES 7
sainaik

Also, If the company is using concur pay how the actual payment happens? is it through ERP? 

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

We use Bambora (Concur Pay) and if your employees are reimbursed for their expenses to pay for the credit cards, then there is a direct deposit from Concur to the employee's bank account in the system.  We do not have a company paid system so I cannot advise.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
sainaik

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for the response, that was helpful 

Regards,

Saikripa Naik

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sainaik Expense Pay can also be used to pay off employees company credit cards. Same idea applies as paying employees, instead Expense Pay draws funds and sends to the card issuer. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sainaik

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the response, could you please help me understand the follow-up question on the same topic - let's assume If the entity is using expense pay and for some reason Bank/employees did not receive the payment. what is next? where can I track the reason for non-payment?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sainaik you can use the Process Reports screen to run a query that will return reports with Financial Posting Failed. From here if you open each report and go to the Audit Trail (Report Details>Audit Trail) you can see the reason for the failure.

KevinD_0-1668714346051.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sainaik

@KevinD can you please help on the above