cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luchen888
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense paid but didn't receive the funds about 1 month

Hi, the payment has been paid on 07/12/2022; however, I still didn't receive the funds. Concur said the funds have been gone through but I contacted my bank and bank said they didn't receive the funds. Not sure what I am gonna do. 

4 REPLIES 4
luchen888

Claim amount: $1,140.00 

Company: Moelis Australia

Claim ID: 7A84FCE9E09845D18635

Claim Date: 22/11/2022

Report number: K0OFUC

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@luchen888 from what I see, the payment was made via EFT on December 7th. I do see you have an active bank account on your profile. Don't worry, the system does not show me anything but the last four digits of the account. 

There isn't any error showing in payment. Do you only have one bank account that you use? 

Could you send me a private message with the last four digits of the bank account you checked that hasn't received the funds, please? That way I will compare it to what I see. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD). You will see a blue Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
luchen888

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your response. I have sent you a private message. Thanks 

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Are you looking for the amount of the report or the amount reimbursed to you in your bank statements for the date?  If there were any company-paid items on the report, your amount would be less and you may be looking for the wrong amount of deposit.

Nancy Murray
Agfa