cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gmlinvil
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense option not available when I log in

I have a SAP Concur account and when I log in, I only have the option for "approvals", no option to create expense reports for myself.  I receive transaction emails from using my corporate credit card, but when I log in I don't have the option to start a new expense report.

GTxNC Durham

2 Solutions
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Unfortunately, this means that your account does not have the correct permissions set up. You need to also be an Expense User. You will have to contact your Concur Administrator to update your profile. If you do not know who that person is, I would recommend starting with your supervisor or finance to help direct you.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gmlinvil I do see that you do have the Expense User permission. If you log into SAP Concur, look in the Company Notes section. There is information there about getting help/support. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Unfortunately, this means that your account does not have the correct permissions set up. You need to also be an Expense User. You will have to contact your Concur Administrator to update your profile. If you do not know who that person is, I would recommend starting with your supervisor or finance to help direct you.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gmlinvil I do see that you do have the Expense User permission. If you log into SAP Concur, look in the Company Notes section. There is information there about getting help/support. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.