cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abotella
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense mistake

Good morning,

I had a dinner in a restaurant with 9 persons. When I submitted my expense I identified that the restaurant made a mistake and charged three additional meals by mistake. I call to inform them about the mistake and they told me that they will credit back the associated bank account. 

Which steps need to be follow to submit correctly this expense into Concur ?

Thanks

Amandine 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abotella was this meal purchased on a corporate card or your personal card? Knowing this will tell me how to assist you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
abotella

I purchased this meal with a company card. I did a dispute through Citimanager website. But I still don't know if i have to submit or not my expense with the wrong amount or if I can wait. Thanks for your support. Regards

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abotella I would wait to see if the refund/credit comes in. That way you can add the incorrect charge and refund charge to the same report to zero each other out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
abotella

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your answer but how long will I have to wait ? Thanks