cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cookiewoltz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense is posted to the credit card, but Concur says it is not. Can't submit my report.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cookiewoltz can you show me where SAP Concur says it is not posted to the credit card? I do see that you have some Pending Card Transaction items, which means it is possible the credit card transactions for those items have not uploaded yet. 

Also, you have two reports...on your Feb - March 2022 report you have a credit card charge fro $250.00 from SPCA of Westchester. On your other report you have the same item that is Pending Card Transaction. These need to be on the same report because they are the same transaction. One is the receipt one is the actual card charge. For the other pending items, you may need to give another day or two to have those transactions come in. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cookiewoltz hello there. I tried looking up your profile based on the company name you listed, but I wasn't able to find anything. Since you didn't provide a work email address here on the Community, I am a bit stuck. I need a way to find the site that your profile is in. If you want to send me a private message (click my username: KevinD) with your SAP Concur username, I can go in and look at your expense report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cookiewoltz

Thanks --

my email is cookie.woltz@mvetpartners.com

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cookiewoltz can you show me where SAP Concur says it is not posted to the credit card? I do see that you have some Pending Card Transaction items, which means it is possible the credit card transactions for those items have not uploaded yet. 

Also, you have two reports...on your Feb - March 2022 report you have a credit card charge fro $250.00 from SPCA of Westchester. On your other report you have the same item that is Pending Card Transaction. These need to be on the same report because they are the same transaction. One is the receipt one is the actual card charge. For the other pending items, you may need to give another day or two to have those transactions come in. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
cookiewoltz

Thanks so much!   All solved!

@cookiewoltz Awesome. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey