cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwshaw
Occasional Member - Level 2

Expense for trip I didn't take

I just received an Expense Assistant Summary email for a trip I didn't take. Who do I contact to get this resolved?

1 Solution
Solution
cwshaw

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for highlighting that. I stopped the process; hopefully that will resolve the issue.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cwshaw Maybe turn off Expense Assistant and then see if you receive any other emails. See screenshot below. Did the summary email have the name of the traveler by chance? The only thing I can think of is if your email address is somehow on someone else's profile as a delegate or something like that. 

KevinD_0-1651792213479.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cwshaw

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for the suggestion, but I don't see that option on my screen:

cwshaw_0-1651851007622.png

I did call Amex and they said they don't see any charges on my card, so perhaps my name was somehow entered by accident?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cwshaw it is there, the wording is different. See screenshot below.

KevinD_0-1652296498092.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
cwshaw

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for highlighting that. I stopped the process; hopefully that will resolve the issue.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cwshaw if you get a chance and remember, please let me know if it fixed the issue. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey