cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikej122
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense change alert

You are not allowed to charge different BU's. Please change back to your default BU and re-save entry.

Anyone seen this before and know what "BU'S" means, and also how to resolve the issue?        Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @mikej122 

To me it seems like your company terminology. Likely indicating that you should use the Business Unit (likely represented by cost center or internal order) assigned to your profile.

My suggestion is to connect with your internal company helpdesk teams for guidance on where you need to change this and save the expense entry.

Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikej122 this tells me your company put a rule in place or has a policy that you shouldn't be changing the Business Unit on your report. There isn't anything you can do. In addition to what @rohanpatil suggested, you might also want to ask your direct manager about this.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mikej122
Occasional Member - Level 1

After Submitting a ticket with IT,  i was informed that it's more so of a "non-fixable alert" so in order to resolve the issue was to move all the transactions with the alert and move them into a new report. Once I did that the current problem was fixed, I'm still not sure how (You are not allowed to charge different BU's) alert was created but I do know how to resolve the alert now. Thanks all