cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nikhilw705
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense approved, but money is not deposited yet

My Expense Claim is approved and payment status is showing "Payment Confirmed", the status was updated to "Payment confirmed" on 28-Nov-2021 but still money is not deposited to my account. Can anybody help me what to do now? to whom should I contact ?  

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nikhilw705 sending you a private message here on the community with a name of someone to contact.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
yandri

I have the same issue!  One of my clients has expenses from October as well as November that show 'Payment Confirmed,' however, the funds have yet to be applied to her Amex Corporate Card.  I tried contacting someone via the AskHR Slack Channel, however, no one actually seems to be monitoring the channel.....if they are, then they're ignoring the issue as 3 other people replied to my Slack thread that their clients are also having the same issue.  Who can speak with about getting this looked into - and corrected - as quickly as possible so that these IBM executives don't start incurring late fees because funds Concur is showing as being paid are not posting to their Corporate cards in a timely manner.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nikhilw705 sending you a private message here on the community with a name of someone to contact.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mpolania

I have the same Issue. My expense report got approved, then status changed to paid but I have not received my deposit.  Please help

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mpolania please read this post: https://community.concur.com/t5/Concur-Expense/Have-you-not-received-your-reimbursement-payment-If-s...

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jessicatrippe
New Member - Level 1

I am experiencing the same problem. My report has been approved and payment status shows that it should have hit my bank account on 8.24 but I have yet to receive it. Can anyone help?