cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maggiebao
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense allocation as approver

Hi Team,

How can i get access into employee -expense allocation part? This part has been grey out and does not allow me to do any editing?

Would you please kindly advise how can i get access into this?

Much appreciated

Maggiebao_0-1663549869692.png

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maggiebao most likely your site configuration doesn't allow approvers to do allocating when they are reviewing reports for approval. This isn't anything you can change and it was probably set up this way for a reason. I did check your site and Allocations are set to Read-only for approvers. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
catherinetonner
New Member - Level 1

Any ideas on WHY it is read only? it would save an inordinate amount of time - by not allowing the approver to re allocate we have to bounce back to the employee etc. 

Is there a way to make a request for this addition... ? 

@catherinetonner Thanks for the follow up post in the SAP Concur Community. This is not something we will be able to answer. That is a configurable decision made by your company. I would recommend reaching out to your Concur Administrator for further discussion. I will send you a Private Message with contact information. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.