cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chetan_19
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Workflow Configuration

How can we check the existing expense workflow configuration set in Concur? What rights/accesses do we need to check the expense workflow configuration?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chetan_19 the permissions you need are only granted once you have taken our Advanced Configuration class and passed the written exam. 

@JessicaL is correct. If you need to have changes made to your workflow, you will need to submit them to SAP Concur Support. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Vizag123
Occasional Member - Level 3

Right side near My Profile - you should find -- Expense Admin (its added through Role/Rights probably certified configurator will have)  and then navigate Audit Rules or Workflows 

chetan_19
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for your input, on opening of Expense Admin i see "Concur Classic Admin" which does not open, could you suggest some workaround.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chetan_19 the only workaround is to get assigned the correct permissions to access Expense Admin. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

You do need extra access to be able to see all of the tabs (including Workflow tab) when you choose Workflows. If the tab is greyed out, you will have to contact Concur Support and they would access for you. I can see my company's Workflows tab, but that access was only granted after I attended the expense training class. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chetan_19 the permissions you need are only granted once you have taken our Advanced Configuration class and passed the written exam. 

@JessicaL is correct. If you need to have changes made to your workflow, you will need to submit them to SAP Concur Support. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey