cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smatkins
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Warning

I've never seen this warning before: "If this is a corporate card transaction then request to wait until you receive the card feed to your profile and do not submit as cash expense to avoid card cancellation."

The user does not have a corporate card.  This is not the first time he has expensed items and used his personal credit card.  I do not have the option to submit this expense and bypass the warning.  My only options are to recall or copy report.  I've recalled and started over with the same results.  

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smatkins that warning is just that...a warning or reminder for those at your company who do have corporate cards. My guess is a lot of employees at your company who have corp cards were not waiting for those card transactions to come in and were submitting expenses as out of pocket. So, you company put a warning/reminder in place to help prevent this. If this person doesn't have a company card, then just disregard the message. The report still submits, right? 🙂 As long as it submits, you are all good.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Sounds like the same issue as this one, down to the same wording in the warning message:
expense defaulting to corporate credit card transa... - SAP Concur Community

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smatkins that warning is just that...a warning or reminder for those at your company who do have corporate cards. My guess is a lot of employees at your company who have corp cards were not waiting for those card transactions to come in and were submitting expenses as out of pocket. So, you company put a warning/reminder in place to help prevent this. If this person doesn't have a company card, then just disregard the message. The report still submits, right? 🙂 As long as it submits, you are all good.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
smatkins
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you!