cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AGARRETT
Occasional Member - Level 2

Expense Types Report

Is there a standard report that I can access through intelligence that shows the Expense Type, Account Code, and the Policy the expense type is active on?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AGARRETT I don't believe there is a standard report on this. However, your best bet to get this data is by building your own report in Cognos. The Concur Data Warehouse is made up of 5 areas: Expense, Travel, Invoice, Meetings, Configuration. If you go into the Configuration area of the data warehouse, the three items you mentioned are in there. Expense Type and Policies are found in the first folder labeled Expense Type & Categories, Payment Types. The second folder in Configuration is labeled Account Codes. 

That should do it for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AGARRETT I don't believe there is a standard report on this. However, your best bet to get this data is by building your own report in Cognos. The Concur Data Warehouse is made up of 5 areas: Expense, Travel, Invoice, Meetings, Configuration. If you go into the Configuration area of the data warehouse, the three items you mentioned are in there. Expense Type and Policies are found in the first folder labeled Expense Type & Categories, Payment Types. The second folder in Configuration is labeled Account Codes. 

That should do it for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AGARRETT
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you for the quick response, Kevin.

jcgonzal
New Member - Level 1

Hello team, I have an issue when creating my expense report,

Those are the exceptions that I receive "This expense cannot be submitted until the corporate card transaction arrives and is imported/matched to your e-receipt and/or itinerary. if the this expense was not paid with your corporate card, you may change the payment type to Cash" and I have also other issue " Please attach your XML file by clicking the attach CFDi button and then save the expense" but I have choosen the option pending card transaction i payment type.

Could you please help me with those issues please ?