cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olivevx
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Type and location

I ordered chairs for employees to work from home and was wondering what expense type to use.  Is it "office supplies"  Also, it's asking for location.  Do I use the location of where the chair was delivered to? Pls advise.

2 Solutions
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear user,

I would use the seller location more for a matter of potential negotiation of best rates in future, or even now if you have to buy so many chairs.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@olivevx I would recommend Office Supplies. For the Location you could just put the location of the store where you made the purchase. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear user,

I would use the seller location more for a matter of potential negotiation of best rates in future, or even now if you have to buy so many chairs.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@olivevx I would recommend Office Supplies. For the Location you could just put the location of the store where you made the purchase. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.