cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patrick_manning
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Type: Meeting Costs (no food)... Alert: must include attendees other than yourself

Choose this expense type to pay for a trade show meeting booth cost, however,  the red flag alert says this is entertainment and I must include someone else.  Do I need another expense type to pay the one time vendor meeting?

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

This alert seems to be requiring you to add attendees. There should be an "Attendees" link in the expense screen that you can add the people that will be at the one time meeting. Once you save the attendees, the alert should clear.

JessicaL_0-1631108688752.png

However, your site may not have this option (or it may appear differently if on an older version of Concur). Others in the community may have other ideas or you may want to contact your Concur Administrator directly for help.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@patrick_manning I would recommend seeing if there is another expense type that would meet your need. Hopefully the new expense type you choose won't give you the same message. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@patrick_manning if that is the correct expense type, then the only way to get that submitted is to add an additional attendee. If there was no one else involved, then you might need to reach out to your direct manager for help on what to do.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.