cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chbl
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Type Error

Hi SAP Team,

I need help on behalf of another admin I was trying to help. She has a dinner expense charge, has all the attendees listed however has the attention required notice. "this expense type is to be used for JPMC employees and their spouse/companions only. Please correct the attendees or select the appropriate expense type" So this was a retirement dinner with a mix of attendees. Two of the employees are no longer in our company directory. Their relatives came, and some clients attended as well along with other current employees. How do we classify the no longer existing employees with their spouse and relatives? we have tried using different expense types and changed the attendee types but still get that red exclamation mark.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chbl the rule flagging the report might be set to re-evaluate on report submission. Did you try resubmitting the report? Give that a try and let me know if it works or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.