cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcoPlacencio
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Type - Adding New or Removing (Client Expense Administrator)

Dear SAP Concur Community

How do you do? I hope this finds you well.

The reason for sending this customer's doubt is because they wonder why they cannot add a New Expense Type nor Remove one that already exists. 

Does that mean that they have to have an "admin" user or be given the ability to Add or Remove Expense Types?

What do we have to do to have that ability sanctioned to the customer, please?

I am looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you so much. 

Best regards, 

Marco Placencio

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarcoPlacencio the permission to add/remove or edit expense types is reserved for either SAP Concur or customers who have completed the Advanced Configuration training. At least the last I heard is we do not give this permission without someone completing the proper training. 

If they want to complete the required training, they can send an inquiry email to: training@concur.com. Be sure they ask about Advanced Configuration training.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarcoPlacencio the permission to add/remove or edit expense types is reserved for either SAP Concur or customers who have completed the Advanced Configuration training. At least the last I heard is we do not give this permission without someone completing the proper training. 

If they want to complete the required training, they can send an inquiry email to: training@concur.com. Be sure they ask about Advanced Configuration training.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RSandelin

Hi Kevin, how do I register for the training?

MarcoPlacencio

Dear Kevin, good morning. 

Thank you so much for giving us these information. 

I am going to pass it on to the client and ask what they would like to do next. 

I appreciate your patience, time and help. 

Best regards, 

Marco Placencio