cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nirmanrathod
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense - Transaction made more than 2 weeks ago is still not available in Available Expenses

This transaction was made on 27Aug 2022 for Rs 10380 - SERVICE INN APARTMENT BANGALORe.. It has been more than 2 weeks now, and is still not available in Available Expenses list for me to submit the claim

For my other expenses, transactions are flowing in correctly in 2-3 days after the expense is made

For my colleagues, who made a similar transaction for this hotel , the expense flowed in Concur in the next 2 days

Any help is appreciated

3 REPLIES 3
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @nirmanrathod 

did you first check with your credit card company, if the transactions is actually charged on their side? if Yes, effectively it should arrive in concur within 1/2 days. If not, means that the merchant didn't send the charge to their bank.

If the charge instead it showing into your credit card statement, I would suggest to contact your Concur/expense department to follow up.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
nirmanrathod
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes the transaction is showing up on my credit card statement.. For my colleagues who made a similar transaction on the same day have got it flown in next 2 days

Just for me,  this particular transaction has not flown in

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nirmanrathod @Munari_alEXPert makes a great point to check the card statement to see if the charge is there. Next, you could contact the hotel directly to make sure they have charged the card correctly. 

Lastly, I suggest speaking with your manager. If the charge does indeed appear on your company card statement, but never arrives in your available expenses, you could submit the expense as Cash/Out of Pocket so that way you receive the reimbursement, but then make a payment to the card company to pay off the charge. You would need to get approval from your company to do this though. If you know who handles the assignment of your company credit cards, you could reach out to them and ask them what they prefer you do.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.