Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
naickert
New Member - Level 2

Expense Tab does not appear

Spoiler
Hello,
I am looking for some assistance here. I have been in contact with my IT for weeks now and I cannot seem to resolve my issue. I have business expenses that I need to claim as a reimbursement. I do not have a corporate credit card. I used my personal card to transact. I was informed that I need to submit my claims in Concur using the expense tab. I logged in and only to then realize that I do not have an expense tab. My question: how do I configure my profile to give me the option of using the expense tab? Further to this, is the expense tab not available as a standard or is there some kind of activation that is required? Urgent help will be highly appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @naickert ,

Seems, you don't have "expense user" role. You can reach out to your company's internal Concur Administrator and ask them to update "expense user" role in your employee profile as your are not able to access expense tab. Once that is updated you will be able to see "expense" tab in your profile and create expense report. 

PoojaKumatkar_0-1721286904660.png

PoojaKumatkar_1-1721286950693.png

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@naickert I agree with @PoojaKumatkar you were not given the Expense User permission. If you aren't sure who to reach out to at your company, I would suggest the following:

1. Sign in to your profile and if there is a Company Notes section see if there is any sort of help contact information or internal help ticketing system your company uses.

2. Work with your direct manager to see if they know who the SAP Concur site admins are at your company.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.