cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeniLReno
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Reporting Question

We are new support users of Concur and fairly new with custom reports. Can anyone help me find the reason an expense report was returned (code and actual text)? Every field I've found seems to be blank. I would need the entire breakdown (e.g., Expense >> Expense Reports >> Report Header Information >> Additional Report Details >> Sent Back Reason Code, Sent Back Reason Text <--This is null.). 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JeniLReno Sent Back Reason Code is different from the Exception Message. Most of our customers do not use the Sent Back Reason Codes. These are pre-defined codes you can configure for approvers to select from rather than have them manually enter a the reason. 

What you want to look for are Exception Code and Exception Message. That will give you what you want. Also, if you want to see the reason an approver entered, you want Comments. You'll see Report Comments and Entry Comments. I believe you will want to use Report Comments. 

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.