Expense Report still in Pending External Validation

Hi

Issue resolved.

Regards,

Silambarasan R

8 REPLIES 8
bharthwaj
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue, expense report still in Pending External Validation for more than 3 days now.  Can CONCUR validate it sooner.

bharthwaj

Hi,  How did the issue get resolved?  Is this a software issue?

belindaz
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Please contact your expense accounting team - this is a special configuration for your company which occurs outside of Concur Expense, so they can best advise on the next steps for you.

E065448

Can someone tell me if the issue just resolve on it's own; so it just takes time? or was there something done to resolved the issue? Thanks. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@E065448 Pending External Validation is a step that occurs outside of SAP Concur. This has been intentionally set up by your company. Unfortunately, you only have two options:

1. Wait. The validation will be completed. We don't know the time frame since this is something designed by your company.

2. Contact your Accounting or Finance department for an update. They would be the only ones who can give you any sort of time frame. 

I know this isn't the answer you are looking for here on the Community, but our hands our tied because this is something configured by your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nirmala123
New Member - Level 1

How long will the expense stays in pending external validation

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nirmala123 since external validation happens outside of the SAP Concur system, there isn't an exact timeline of how long. I would suggest reaching out to your direct manager to see if they know what your company policy is on the amount of time this should take.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nirmala123
New Member - Level 1

In how many days it got resolved?