cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomZ
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Report is not imported in SAP ICS Payroll

Hello Everyone, 

We Use SAP ICS for Payroll and Finance integration. Now, we have the problem that one expense report is posted successful into Finance but doesnot appear in Payroll. (No Line Entry). Also when i look in Payroll Integration in SAP Concur under the Record Posting Failures, I also See no entry. Also in the Audit Trail of the Expense Report you see that the Payroll Feedback is missing. 

So does anybody, has the same problem. How can i process this expense Report in Payroll? Feedback Loop and also Single manual run doesnt go. 

BR TomZ 

3 REPLIES 3
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @TomZ 

The problem is very specific and likely needs someone to login to your system and check the exact parameters setup in CTE_SETUP as well as the specific content of the expense report in question. I would highly recommend creating a Concur support case to initiate the troubleshooting for this one. If employee needs urgent reimbursement, I would suggest an advance as this will likely take some time to address.

Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TomZ my colleague @Andras has some experience with this. Maybe he can provide some insight.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @TomZ . Can you please provide with the report ID via the private messages? I will have a look.

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur