cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohsinkkhan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Report does not reach the approver

I submitted my expense report more than a week ago but it has not yet reached to the approver's inbox. Am I missing anything !!!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mohsinkkhan there could be a couple of things going on here, but without going into your site, I can only speculate. 

1. Maybe your approver has received the report, but just hasn't approved it yet. How do you know your approver doesn't have the report in their approval queue?

2. If your company is using the Concur Audit service, it is possible it is still there. 

Did you check the Audit Trail of your report to see where it is? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mohsinkkhan
Occasional Member - Level 1

My Expence Report was "Submitted and Pending Approval" but the approver did not see it in his inbox. I was told on this community forum that it may have been sent to the auditor. I sent an email to one of the auditor asking her about the status on my expense report. Never got a reply from her but within a couple days I saw my Expense report got approval. Problem resolved but I still do not know what was the reason of delay. Thanks to all for valuable feedback.

Kailash
Routine Member - Level 1

there could be many reason for this, i would say it is good to tell us what is status of your report, if this says In accounting review then it means it is pending for Finance approval or if status is Submitted and pending approval then it is pending for your manager approval.