cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TM21
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Report accruals

I need to get 3 reports from Concur, to do month end accruals, all need to include: Emp Name, Report name & #, each expense line with the expense type, transaction date, Department, Cost Center and amount.

1-expense reports not submitted 

2-expense reports submitted but not approved by Supervisor/Manager

3-expense reports approved but waiting for Accounting to approve

I opened the Expense Accrual report in the Analytics tab but it does not appear to let me add everything I need or remove what I don't want.

Is there another report or place I should be looking?

Thanks for any help!

3 REPLIES 3
JackFan
Routine Member - Level 1

Reports in the library are read only, they are there for your references. You can copy this report to your company's folder and then add/remove data as you needed. 

Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @TM21 

Just to make sure, any kind of expense not yet sent for payment should be in the accruals including unsubmitted    credit card transactions and Expense report "Sent back to employees".

Depend which accesses you have for reporting as you might neither enable to copy and past so neither modify reports available in Cognos/Concur intelligence. If you are the administrator of the system should be able to find out or just call the customer service and they will inform you by the contract the Company's signed with Concur or ask your System administrator.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TM21 I looked up your company and you are on our Standard platform. Likely you do not have the buy-up version of Analytics, so you will not be able to build your own reports or edit the reports that are provided in the Analytics tool. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.