cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMScatena
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Report Status Change

Hello, I have an error when I submit my travel expenses:

The allocation chartfields are not valid. Please correct and resubmit. For assistance please contact the individual responsible for your budget.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JMScatena from what you provide, it sounds like your company has some rules in place that do not allow for certain combinations when allocating expenses. This is very specific to your company, so I'm not sure we can provide much assistance as we are not familiar with your chartfields. I would suggest speaking to your direct manager about this to see if they can provide some insight.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JMScatena from what you provide, it sounds like your company has some rules in place that do not allow for certain combinations when allocating expenses. This is very specific to your company, so I'm not sure we can provide much assistance as we are not familiar with your chartfields. I would suggest speaking to your direct manager about this to see if they can provide some insight.

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JMScatena
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD:  My error was in the account string of the Header section.  I listed different org and activity numbers in the project section than in the department section.  They need to match. It is a simple error and easy to overlook, as my co-worker had the same issue.  Truly appreciate the suggestion - it lead to my discovery

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JMScatena glad I could point you in the right direction. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin