Did you mean: 
Gunny
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Report - Need to talk with live person

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gunny hello there. Here on this Community the closest to getting to "talk" to a live person is by posting your question/issue here. I'll do my best provide an answer. I'm pretty good at providing help. Of course I need to hear your question first. 

Live help depends on if your company has opted into our User Support Desk service. To see if you have this, sign in to SAP Concur, click Help in the upper right corner and see if there is a Contact Support option. If not, then I'm your next best option. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jdeckeja
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I have started my job last Monday at Johnson Controls and submitted a expense report and have it approved by my manager, but I have been waiting for 6 business days for my reimbursement and still nothing. Please help. I can give you my work cell and we can go from there otherwise I am not sure how I can use this product (which I really need to work for me). 

Typically processing/payment of expense reports are handled by your company Accounts Payable department. They should be able to give you information on payment status. 

petewjoh
New Member - Level 1

Hi my name is John Peterson I have two expense reports that I have not received one is $440 and the other you $432.60 . I work for Amazon