cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
knicholson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Report Error

Hello,

I am receiving the following error when attempting to update fields in my Daily Allowance expenses on an expense report. Here is the error:

Sorry, but something went wrong with this task. Try refreshing the page, or sign out and sign in again.

If the problem persists, please contact your company administrator or help desk with the following incident code: 01d8b7e3-0b83-4b31-ab39-15a238f3e3a7

I have tried different browsers, logged in and out, deleted and created the expense report, deleted the itinerary in the expense report and repopulated it, and tried to input different info into the fields. None of this troubleshooting has resolved the issue. The itinerary is not different to previous expense reports I have submitted, so I'm unsure why I am receiving this error still. The error has also been persistent for a week. 

Any resolution is greatly appreciated. The expense report number specifically is KJNII7
9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@knicholson is this happening after you have added the itinerary and had the daily allowance entries created or is it happening when trying to add the itinerary and account for any adjustments? If you could provide a screenshot so I can see which screen this is happening on, that might help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
knicholson

Hi @KevinD, This is occurring after I create the itinerary and it's populated into individual expenses on the expense report. They will auto-populate as an expense for daily allowance for each day. When I go into the expense to update the fields with the information my organization requires, it won't save and the error pops up.  Attached is a screenshot. Screenshot 2023-11-17 100953.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@knicholson thank you for providing this. Can you tell me which field you are trying to update and what are you trying to update this field with? I'll try it and see if I get the same error.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@knicholson I tried adding the Business Purpose and got the same error. I think you are going to need to submit a help ticket to Concur Support.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
knicholson

@KevinD How do I submit a ticket to the support team?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@knicholson sign in to your account and click the Question mark in the upper right corner. Tell me if you see the same options as in my screenshot below.

KevinD_0-1700587571063.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
knicholson

@KevinD Yes I have some of the same options. I have attached a screenshot.

knicholson

@KevinD, Sure thing! I am trying to add the conference name to the Business Purpose field because it's required -- you can put anything there to try. I also need to update the budget line to 41508-06.

knicholson

Screenshot 2023-11-21 123029.png