cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JQUANMVI
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Processor unable to modify expense type

Occasionally, an expense user will select the wrong expense type and the expense processor has to return the expense report to the user to correct. Is there a different role I need to give to the expense processor to allow her to modify only the expense type?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JQUANMVI The Expense Processor role can change the expense type, with the exception of Hotel and Mileage not being able to be selected by the processor.

I'm a little confused by your post as you make it sound like the processor currently cannot change the expense type, which shouldn't be the case, unless your configuration has the Expense Type field being locked, which is possible, but not usually what I see.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JQUANMVI

Can you tell me where I can check if my configuration has the Expense Type field locked. Thank you!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JQUANMVI it would be under Forms and Fields. You would only see this though if you have full administrative access at your company which is obtained by completing our Advanced Configuration training.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JQUANMVI

Hi Kevin,

My processor tried to update 'miscellaneous' but it's grayed out and she's unable to do so. Any thoughts?