cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

Expense Pay Global Migration

Hi 

Has anyone switched over to the new Expense Pay Global Platform. 

Any lessons learned, pain points that could be shared would be greatly appreciated. 

5 REPLIES 5
CareBearStare
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Jocelyn, we switched at the beginning of August. The changeover itself was easy and the payments are processing like normal. However, the issues I am running into now are:

1) It doesnt appear that Bambora runs a test on new bank accounts. The batch where Concur was running test transactions now shows "retired". I had an employee reimbursement returned because the employee entered the account number incorrectly. We didnt know until his first expense report was processed and then returned. 

2) If an employee hasn't opted-in, the system is supposed to prompt them before they can submit an expense report. This is not happening so I have people submit reports then I have to chase them to go into profile settings and opt-in. It is an issue becasue most people are using the app only.

jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi 

Thank you so much. How many users do you have. I have over 2,000 employees. 

How did you communicate the change? 

CareBearStare
Occasional Member - Level 2

Bambora/Concur provided us with email templates and word documents explaining why the change and directions to opt in with the new payment processor. 

jelfrink
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi CareBareStare,

We just switched over to Bambora in July.  We have the same problem - so many people are using their app and they can't "opt in" on their app.   We're going through the nightmare of reconciliation every week trying to figure out who hasn't opted in and their payment was aborted and who opted in this week who had their bank account aborted 3 weeks ago.  We've asked Concur if there's an audit rule that we could set up; "If you haven't opted in, you can't submit your report",  but they don't.    Do you have any solutions or ideas that have made this transition any easier for you?

Thanks,

Jeanne

jewelsoc11
Junior Member - Level 1

Not yet!  Going to be setting up a launch call with them in the next week or so.