cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Woody
Occasional Member - Level 2

Expense Pay Decommission

Does Anyone have information about the decommissioning of Expense Pay?   I have heard that it "goes away" or is unsupported after 31 December 2021.  Can anyone point me to communication from SAP Concur?  

8 REPLIES 8
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Expense Pay will be going away, but Expense Pay Global is available through Bambora. I have found the release notes from May 2019 about the change and the new user guide for Expense Pay Global. I hope these help. 

Concur Release Notes May 2019 

Concur Training Expense Pay Global 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Woody

Thanks Jessica.  Is there a place where all of the communication on this is stored?  

thanks,

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Woody Hello there. I can provide a little bit of insight to this. What is being retired is our Expense Pay Legacy solution, not the Expense Pay feature. As @JessicaL mentioned, Expense Pay Global with Bambora will still be available and we are now going to be partnering with Western Union Business Solutions to provide another option for Expense Pay. For our Invoice module, we will be also be using ACH with Bambora. 

I hope this helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KYates

The WU app is still not up on the Concur App Center.   In order to do our due diligence in research, it would be helpful if we could get our questions answered.  When will this be available?    I have weeded through all the documents, but still have MANY questions.  What currencies will WU support, globally?  What credit card companies will WU support, globally?  Since it is not auto pay from Concur and this will cause us additional manual work,  what advantage is this to your customers?  This is a step backwards.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KYates You ask some great questions. I think reading this document may answer some if not all of them: Expense Pay Solutions Update 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KYates

Unfortunately, I have read through this and it does not answer the questions specifically and the link to take a closer look at the Western Union has nothing and the App Center for Western Union is under construction---"come back later."   SAP Concur should have been more prepared  and all resources available before they launch communication. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KYates I believe the communication was to let our customers know what was coming and to give them time to prepare. There is a webinar happening at 5:30pm today that you could sign up for and probably ask the questions you didn't find answers to. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
KYates

Thanks---I participated in the webinar earlier today and they did not answer the questions.  Sorry...I just think that SAP Concur was not as prepared as they should  have been, given the short timeframe they want this accomplished in.