cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmandaJ
New Member - Level 1

Expense Pay- Can't Create a Payment Demand

I am not able to create a payment demand for an expense report where the corporate card payment type was entered incorrectly when the end-user had their card assigned. That has since been fixed but there is a report that made it into Expense Pay but I can't create the payment demand as a batch definition matching the credit card posted payment type and the employee's group does not exist. How can I get this employee paid through Expense Pay? Should I log a ticket with Concur Support? Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmandaJ you either need to add the user to a group where Expense Pay is used or create a new batch definition for the group the user belongs to. 

The first option is the easiest and would not require assistance from SAP Concur. The second option might not be a setting you have access to and would require assistance from SAP Concur. 

If this will also affect many other employees, then you might consider having a new batch definition created. However, if this is affecting just this one employee, you should consider moving them to an Employee Group that has Expense Pay activated. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.