Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harsha
Super User
Super User

Expense Limit

Hi All,

We have created an audit rule for an expense type that limits the total amount to be claimed to $200 CAD. This audit rule works when an employee creates only one expense line. However, if the employee uses this expense type in multiple lines, the amount can be greater than $200. How can we change the audit rule to identify all expense lines and limit the amount to $200? Attached is the screenshot of the audit rule.

Thank you in advance.

Audit Rule1.JPG

Regards,

Harsha

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harsha See my screenshot below. This may be what you are looking for. Remember, always test the rule out with test users first. 🙂

You can do a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly total.You can do a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly total.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harsha See my screenshot below. This may be what you are looking for. Remember, always test the rule out with test users first. 🙂

You can do a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly total.You can do a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly total.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Thank you @KevinD . I was able to achieve the desired result.