cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Centrella6
New Member - Level 1

Expense Has Not Been Approved Yet

Hello I stayed in a hotel last week due to the snow and submitted a report on 2/19 and my report was approved the same day from my manager.  It has been almost a week now and I haven't received payment nor has it been approved on anyone else's end in Concur and was wondering if there is any issue going on.  Two months ago I did the same process and I the report was approved the following day and I received payment the same week.  Please let me know what is going on.  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Centrella6 it could be that the Expense Processor has not approved your report yet. 

If you log into Concur and click on Expense at the top of your screen, it will take you to the Manage Expenses screen. Here you can see your report and the current status. If it says, "Approved & In Accounting Review", then it is still waiting for final approval. 

Also, if you open any expense report and go to the link that says Details, you will see an option for the Audit Trail that will show you all the actions that have been taken on the report so you can see all the approvals.

So, if you could look this up you should see where the hold up is. There could be a few different reasons the report hasn't been fully approved and paid yet, but without being able to see your report, we cannot provide any type of answer. 

If you want to follow my directions on seeing the status of the report and get back to me, I can at least provide some explanation. Don't forget when you reply to tag me by starting your reply with @KevinD. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.