cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bpurvis
Occasional Member - Level 3

Expense Download File

I closed my expense reports, but my download file didn't come up, I know there is a way to find these files but I can't remember and can't find any help anywhere on how.

Can someone point me in the direction of finding my expense download file after closing the batch?

30 REPLIES 30

@tuesdaycannon transactions from cards added using the method you did still show as payment type Cash and/or Out of Pocket. They will go into the Employee Paid batch, which is the batch for all out of pocket expenses. 

Have you had any expenses come into your Available Expenses from the card you entered on your profile? If so, create an expense report and add one of the transactions to the report. Look at the Payment Type field for that expense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tuesdaycannon
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes, I have done that and submitted the report to make sure I would be able to find it. The payment type shows "Out of Pocket" expense. I am fine with that - I just need to find out how to get the downloadable file for the transactions. I still should be able to do that somehow...

@tuesdaycannon your expense report isn't fully approved yet, so it won't go into a batch until then. The batch that should show these transactions for anyone that has added their Chase Card using the method you did, is the one labeled USD Employee Paid Batch. So, once you have someone go in and approve your report as a Processor that has the Chase Card transaction on it, it should then see it in that batch. Do you have another person at your company that is a Processor? You will need to because you cannot approve your own expense report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tuesdaycannon

Okay - that was the issue. The other processor needed to approve it in accounting. Sorry for all the questions! Thank you for your help!!

@tuesdaycannon Happy to help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
thangluong

Hi Kevin,

How can we download the excel file for Concur reports that hasn't sent for payment yet? 

Thanks!

Thang L

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thangluong there are two ways to get this data. 

1. From the Process Reports screen, you can use the default Query (found by clicking the Run button) to view all reports Ready for Processing. This will show reports that are approved by managers, but need the final approval. You could also include reports that are submitted and not yet approved by the managers. This would require you to create a new query that has two conditions. The first condition is Report Approval Status = Approved & In Accounting review. Add a second condition and make sure the Or radio button is selected and make this condition Report Approval Status = Submitted and Pending Approval. Once you save this new query, run it. You will see all results. Below the results you will see the Send to Excel option.

2. The second option is to build a report in Cognos to return all reports that are in either of the two statuses I've mentioned. 

Do you have experience with Cognos reporting? If not, then I would go with my first option. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
cfarrell3213

Correct.  Status says "Completed" and the "download file" link is in the Actions column. 

@cfarrell3213 I just tried it and had no issue. I'm using Google Chrome. Have you tried multiple browsers?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
cfarrell3213

I have been using Google Chrome but just tried Internet Explorer and had the same result.  Must be something unique to my user profile.