cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Download File

I closed my expense reports, but my download file didn't come up, I know there is a way to find these files but I can't remember and can't find any help anywhere on how.

Can someone point me in the direction of finding my expense download file after closing the batch?

7 Replies
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Expense Download File

@bpurvis From the SAP Concur home screen, mouse over Administration. From the drop-down menu, mouse over Company. You should see a sub-menu appear. Click on Tools. On the next screen, you should see an option labeled Payment Manager. Click on Monitor Batches. This is where you see the batches. From this screen you'll see a column named Actions. Under this column you should see a link to download file.

Keep in mind, you may need to use the search fields on this screen to find the exact batch you are looking for.

Let me know if this helps or if you still have any issues.

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Occasional Member - Level 2

I needed this too. But I also want to include the Vendor Description with the downloaded information. How do I add that information as well?

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@zarconek editing the Extract file can be done by you if you are on our Standard Configuration of SAP Concur. If you are on our professional version, you would need SAP Concur to do this. 

Do you know what configuration type you are on? 

An easy way to tell is by mousing over Administration in the upper right-hand corner of SAP Concur. You should see a drop down menu. If you see Expense Settings in the drop down, you are on Standard. If you see Expense or Expense Admin, you are on Professional. 

If you are on Professional, you will probably need to submit a ticket to SAP Concur Support. If you are on Standard, you can do this yourself. I can point you to where you would do this. I'll await your reply.

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

It appears I am on Standard. Thank you.

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@zarconek Thank you for letting me know.

Here is a link to an admin guide on working with the file export: https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/ConcurPremier/SG_Exp/SG_Exp_File_Export_Conf...

Give this a look. If you still have questions, let me know. 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey

This has helped add the needed field for my report. But it has highlighted another issue. On the screen where I can Define Details for my file export, one of the fields chosen is "Business Purpose". But when I download the export, in the place where I should expect to see the business purpose that my employee entered, instead, I see the Expense Type. Can you think of a reason why this would occur?
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@zarconek this is probably caused by how you ordered the expense details. You will need to go in to the File Export setup screen and look at Step 5 that allows you to customize the details that will be contained on the file. Use the little blue arrows to re-order the details. 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey