cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lorraine211
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Delegates different country profile from the user

Hello, how do I add an expense delegate where the user and expense delegate are in different countries? Example, user in the USA with a USA profile and the expense delegate is in Canada with a Canadian profile.  The system will not allow me to add a delegate from a different country.  Is there a button/toggle switch I am missing to set this up? I followed the steps below with no luck. Thank you.

Lorraine211_0-1719940938676.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lorraine211 from the Home Screen, click Home then select Expense under Administration. From the Expense Admin select Delegate Configuration. You will see just one option. Click on the configuration listed then click Modify. You will need to uncheck the box highlighted below. That will do it.

KevinD_0-1719953001978.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lorraine211 from the Home Screen, click Home then select Expense under Administration. From the Expense Admin select Delegate Configuration. You will see just one option. Click on the configuration listed then click Modify. You will need to uncheck the box highlighted below. That will do it.

KevinD_0-1719953001978.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lorraine211

@KevinD thank you for the detailed steps! This worked! 

Have a great rest of your day. I certainly will now because of your guidance on how to turn on delegates for global.

@Lorraine211 Glad I could help. Don't forget to give me a Five Star rating on Yelp. LOL.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Lorraine211

lol, how do I do that!?!