cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mattpinola
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Date Incorrect. Unable to Edit.

Hello! I currently have an expense that was automatically generated but it has the wrong date and I cannot edit the field. I've tried deleting the expense and recreating, but the new expense doesn't have an option for my corporate card.  Any idea how I can fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mattpinola it sounds like you are referring to a charge that came in on your corporate VISA. The date cannot be edited for those. Also, do not create this expense manually as all company card charges must be submitted on a report. Unless the wrong date affects a daily allowance allotment, I wouldn't worry about the incorrect date.

What issue is the incorrect date causing?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mattpinola

With the wrong date it has 4 meals in the same day so the expense won't be covered. Worst case I'll just pay for it, but it seems silly to not be able to edit the date.

Mattpinola

Update - The fix for this issue was I submitted the expense with the wrong date and made note in the comments about the right one.