cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
valegs
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Cost Center Workflow

I have a workflow by limit and I need an expense to be approved by each approver ignoring the amount limit. Is it possible to create a rule for that?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@valegs do you have full site access to be able to modify workflows? Are each of these approvers set up with approval limits? If so, it might be a bit difficult to ignore the limit, but still have them approve. Is this something that will be recurring often? Is the expense amount higher than all of the approvers approval limit?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
valegs
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes, I have full site access. Yes, they have approval limits. It is just one expense that will be recurring and the thing is that the amount can be within the range of amount approval but I need that even the lowest amount can go from the first to the last limit approval

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@valegs I'm asking a colleague about this. Will this expense type be approved by the same approvers no matter who submits the expense or are you allowing any employee to submit the expense and depending on the employee's department, their list of approvers would be different?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.