cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TamiMilillo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Configuration Administrator (not Restricted) access

We have a client assisting us with building tax configuration and he needs access to the role: "Expense Configuration Administrator (not Restricted)". The user has taken the required training but we are having a difficult time determining who can grant him access within our test environment. Has anyone run into this and what avenue did you take in order to get the role assigned? We have attempted: 1) Chat with Concur - they sent me to concur_trainingconcur@sap.com, 2) Requested via: concur_trainingconcur@sap.com - they stated I needed a ticket, 3) The ticket was closed stating the client needs to enter their own ticket but provided no guidance on what to submit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TamiMilillo could you send me a private message with the name of this person please? If he has completed the required training, we will have a record of it. That is step one.

Also, please send me the name of the company he works for so we can double-check that his company is a certified SAP Concur partner.

To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD). You will see a Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.