cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edman
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Categories do not appear correctly?

Ever since adding in a UK specific CONCUR package to my expenses, I am unable to view expense categories correctly on my screen, or they are simply missing altogether. 

For instance, when I am logged into CONCUR and want to add a taxi receipt there is no transportation category so I log this as a Mobile phone expense. However, when my administrator in the USA views my expenses they see Ground Transportation!!!

Neither the CONCUR help desk in the USA or my administrator know how to resolve this issue? It was never an issue before adding in the UK expense package. I have tried using different web browsers, deleted CONCUR and reloaded it and tried logging in using a different PC, non of which has worked!

Does anyone have a clue how to resolve this type of conflict? 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Edman it appears this has been resolved. I went into your expense report and did see the Transportation category. Are you still experiencing the issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Edman
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, 

Thank you for your reply. The issue is now resolved thank you. However, not necessarily in the way you might think! May I ask are you based in the USA?

I ask this as when I went into my CONCUR expense account this morning the expense categories are were still incorrect in my account. 

Then it struck me that my colleagues and CONCUR who are all based in the USA have all stated that my account is correct, including yourself when they view my account.

So I looked at the language selected on the Login page. Being based in the UK I had switched this to English (UK) and the expense categories are all wrong. However, when I switched the language setting to English (US) it corrected the error right away. So, my assumption is that there is a conflict between the language setting between US or UK in CONCUR.  

The problem is now resolved, but like I say not in the way one might think.

Best regards,

Scott