cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcruickshanks
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Approver Only - cannot see expenses to approve

We have a US parent company and a UK company with separate Concur systems, however some US managers have direct reports in the UK so I have set them up with a different log in to the UK Concur system, as Concur doesn't allow the same person to have two log ins. However they cannot see their pending approvals although on the employees' claims it says "Pending approval from XXX" . When I go to Reassign Approvals it also shows nothing pending. Why would this be?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dcruickshanks can you please send me a private message with the following details:

1. The name of the approver.

2. The name of at least one employee who has submitted a report that the approver should be seeing. 

To send a private message, click on my username, then View Profile. You will see a blue Message button.

Thank you,

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dcruickshanks can you please send me a private message with the following details:

1. The name of the approver.

2. The name of at least one employee who has submitted a report that the approver should be seeing. 

To send a private message, click on my username, then View Profile. You will see a blue Message button.

Thank you,

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.