cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2022COMM
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Accrual by Date Range - Reconciling Credit Card Suspense Account

We are trying to reconcile our credit card suspense account. When I run the Expense Accrual by Date Range it is somewhat helpful, but I notice that there are always a few expense reports with a status of "APPROVED" on this report.  It was my understanding that once an expense report is "APPROVED" it is the last step and has passed through the Accounts Payable step of "APPROVED AND IN ACCOUNTING REVIEW" so it is considered PAID.  What would be keeping reports that are PAID on the Expense Accrual by Date Range report? 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@2022COMM could you provide the name of one of these expense reports, please? I'd like to take a look. I can't promise I can provide a definite answer, but I know some people who might. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
2022COMM

Kevin, I cannot release names of employees or report info to the forum.  I can see that the "APPROVED" reports are "PAID" in the User's accounts.  I just need to know why they are still appearing on an Accrual by Date Range Report. 

MBadau

Were you able to resolve this? We've been having the same issue. The inclusion of "Approved" transactions is inconsistent between reports pulled within days, making me question all contents.