cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickpeirce1
New Member - Level 1

Expense Accrual Report Additional Fields

Hello,

I am editing the standard Expense Accrual Report to add the following fields; Approved Date, Last Submitted Date, BI Manager, BI Manager ID, Employee Email Address. I add these to all relevant queries and bring them in on the report design page, and the report runs without error. However, after adding these columns, transactions with the Approval Status 'Unassigned' are removed from the report, the remainder of the data ties exactly to the standard report without the additional fields.

I'm not understanding what is happening to cause these transactions to be removed. Aside from running two versions and unioning back in the unassigned data using another tool, is there a way to add these fields without sacrificing data?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
SNLee89
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @nickpeirce1 
The columns you added are likely supposed to output data that is included in the report, but since 'Unassigned' refers to entry data that is not assigned to the report, it might not be showing up.

My response may not be entirely accurate.

Thank you.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nickpeirce1 my initial response is that if you add "Approved Date" that would filter out anything unassigned as there is no correlation between these transactions and an approval date. You may have to use a Join to get these to show up. I know the accrual report is created to show both assigned and unassigned, so it should be possible to show approved and unapproved. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.